You've come to the right place if you’re looking for actionable articles on the bigger (security) picture and advanced Rails security.
Security has many facets and I’d like to cover all of them:
- Learning so we don’t introduce new vulnerabilities: The newsletter over at the Rails security project keeps you posted about new Rails and web application security articles. Here’s an example.
- Keeping up with new attacks and Rails, gem and software updates. Subscribe to the official Rails security newsletters and check out this to look for security updates in your gems.
- Being prepared for the worst-case scenario: Check out the week with a Rails security strategy to get that started.
- Knowing what your users are doing: Coming soon
- Hardening security with modern means. Everyone’s favorite topic, here are the most popular articles: